The word "Synergy" refers to an interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects. The term "synergy" comes from the Greek word synergia, meaning "working together".
This website is a synergetic portal and journal for medical practitioners as well as everyone who is interested in the paradigm of health from a holistic and integrative point of view.
- to establish a more holistic view on health and healing
- to support synergies and build bridges between the contemporary medical system and holistic healing modalities
- to explore different traditions of holistic healing and extract their common essence
- to unfold the paradigm of wholesomeness and uncover its parameters for daily life
- to serve as a research archive for different dis-eases in their spiritual, emotional, physical, psychological and energetical complexity
- to increase wellbeing in the general public
Our gratitude goes out to all holistic healers from all traditions who are willing to share their knowledge with you and us. And all medical practitioners who embark on new pathways and incorporate what has been known before. And to everyone who builds bridges and stands up for a new paradigm of healthcare that integrates and acknowledges the holistica nature of the whole human structure.
Possibilities of Support:
We founded this journal with a genuine and heartfelt intention to build bridges between ancient wisdom and modern day science. Our aim is to contribute to a more holistic understanding and application in modern day healthcare and to show how ancient healing traditions can contribute to more wellbeing.
We are an independet journal and only publish what we believe in and what we consider worth sharing. If you want to contribute and publish your advertisment or donate to support and help our vision, please do contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Who we are:
Together with their four cats Krishna, Rama, Sita and Milo, Evelyn und Kausthub currently live in Chennai, India